Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Bash

This weekend was a big birthday bash! My husband turned 35, my sister turned 24 and both me and my cousin turned 30. So my whole family got together to celebrate and have dinner. I was in charge of the cupcakes. I didn't go all out because I was super super busy this week. But, I had to do something besides just plain old cupcakes. (how boring!) So....I took about an hour and whipped up these toppers. Each representing each of the birthday boys/girls.
My cousin is in the Army so I though some camouflage cupcake toppers were in store....
My sister is a huge Angels baseball fan so some jersey's with the number "24" were perfect!
My husband is a musician and the guitar is one of his favorite instruments.
And just some plain old simple flowers for me. Like I said, I was in a hurry. It's much easier to come up with fun, creative things for other people than it is to come up with stuff for myself.

No comments: