Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day Cupcakes! Order Up!!

Valentine's Cupcakes are here! Order yours today.

Here's the cute cups they're in........
Here's a single pack for your sweetie.....
Here's the sweetheart pack so you can share......
A pack of four in case you're hungry......
Here are the cupcakes you can choose from....
#1...
#2...
#3...
#4...
#5...
Flavor choices are chocolate or vanilla cake with vanilla butter cream frosting.

If you live in the Orange County area and you'd like to order, here's how....
#1- email me at apartyinyourtummy@yahoo.com
#2- tell me what size you'd like (single pack=$3.00, double pack= $5.50, 4 pack= $10.00)
#3- tell me what flavor you'd like (chocolate or vanilla)
#4- tell me which style cupcakes you'd like by the number listed above (you can mix it up!)
#5- email me with your order before Thursday, February 11th.
**your order is not confirmed until you receive an email from me**

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Darling! I think cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com should feature them :)