Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthdays!

Here are some car cupcakes I made today for my cousins son's 3rd birthday. We actually couldn't make it to the party because it was also my daughters birthday today as well. But I wanted to make the cupcakes for them anyways.

Here they are... Vroom....





And here are the cupcakes that my daughter wanted.....
She's so funny.
When I asked her what she wanted, I was thinking "Sky's the limit!" especially when you have a mom that can decorate baked goods, but instead of wanting some totally elaborate cake or cupcakes, she just wanted chocolate cupcakes with chocolate froting with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top. How easy is that??
What my baby wants..... my baby gets.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Ahnika's a girl after my own heart. Who needs anything else when you have that fantastic frosting!

Vivian said...

We all loved the cupcakes you made. My sister and nieces were in awe over them.